May 13, 2018

"I Love My Dog!" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Hello All!

For today's inspiration, 
Design Team Member 
Rachelle Olaridge
is sharing her lovely layout inspired by the
May Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge:
Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there SOS Friends! Rachelle here sharing my challenge inspiration for you. I worked on this mixed media background then followed by applying layers. It is a nice color combo and great embellishments to match. Daisy's cute face brings the page all together.
I hope you have been inspired to join this challenge using your pet. To see more stop by my blog: http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much for viewing. Happy Scrapping!"

Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

And to all the Mamas' out there...


No comments:

Post a Comment