December 21, 2017

"Winter Time" LO by DT Karin Dahllof

Hello!

Today, we are sharing this lovely layout from Designer Karin!
Here's her layout inspired by the
December Sketch + Word challenge:

 Karin said this about her layout:
"Kada here with the last Sketch + word challenge for 2017. I have turned the sketch upside-down and followed it pretty closed. For the word-challenge I have used:
P-paper clip
E-ephemera die cuts (Carta Bella 'Snow Fun’)
A-ampersand + alpha stickers (Simple Stories)
C-chipboard (from Bo Bunny 'Woodland Winter')
E-enamel dots
This is my last page for this blog. Many thanks to Brenda and Rochelle, I have really enjoyed this year with you, the team and of course you blog followers. Keep up working with your stash, so will I! xoxo from Kada in Sweden

My blog: kada72.wordpress.com"

Here's a look at the Challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have you uploaded your layout yet? ;) 

See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment