August 1, 2017

August Tic Tac Toe Challenge Reveal with Guest Designer Taru Jehkonen

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
Today we are revealing our
August Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
as well as featuring our
August Guest Designer
Here's this month's board...

THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout and you must use all three items from any horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. 

EXAMPLE:
Middle row down, your layout must include:
 Simple Stories, Polaroid and Brads

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up, which row you used, 
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month...

It's now time to meet our
August Guest Designer
Taru Jehkonen
"Hi everyone! My name is Taru Jehkonen! 
I´m so excited to be Guest DT on your lovely challenge on August. 

I live in Rauma, Finland with my sons Sami and Niko. I´m retired about 12 years now. I love cats. I have a four sweet cats  and they ventured on my scrapbook page often. 

I saw how my friend made cards on spring 2007.  Inspirited by her  and I began make my own cards with 3D images. But then I found stamps and it was big love right away! Then I found scrapbooking, mixed media and art journal. I love take photos – I was always take a lot of photo on my life.  I love little bit crazy, funny and silly photos! 
On my works I really love bold colors, shapes, layers, stamps, stencil and dimensions. I love use different mediums, but I also love make like “clean and simple”! Just like what mood I have when I crafting.  

Please come and visit me on social media!
Instagram: Jehkotar
Facebook: Jehkotar
Pinterest: Taru Jehkonen"

GDT Taru created the amazing layout below based on the 
August Tic Tac Toe Challenge
to inspire you...
Taru said this about her layout...
"Tic Tack challenge is my favorite challenge because it is so full of opportunities. My line is The Blue color – polaroid – hexagon shape on this month. I really love to made more dimensions on background paper, even it is pattern paper.
I really love playing with inks, paints, stamps, stencils, colors and splatters. Those all really put a more life on background paper. Usually I made a lot of layers with papers behind photo, but today I was inspired to made layers with plastic prints (sheeting). 
I love used flairs and text stickers."

Inspired by Taru's amazing layout and/or the challenge, we would love for you to play along with us!

Return tomorrow for more August Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge inspiration!
Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Taru on being August GD. Love your work. Happy Scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just AWESOME Taru - congrats on the GD spot here at SOS!! LOVE your style! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Taru! Always love your work! Well deserved GD spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome prize! My daughter had a panda-themed first birthday, so even if I don't win, I'm going to be hunting it down to buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Tic Tac Toe challenge.....thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete