December 22, 2016

"Jumping for {Xmas} Joy" Layout by DT Michelle

Good Morning! :) 

Today, Designer Michelle is inspiring us with her lovely layout:
This is what Michelle said about her layout:
"Hello everyone, only 3 more sleeps until the big man arrives!
It's also my daughter's sweet 16th so Happy Birthday Shiloh!
I love sketches where I can use lots of photos because there's always a story to tell...this one is a continuation of my last share here where my daughter and her friends were just having the best time hanging out a couple of days before Xmas.
From the lists I used Stars, Red, Glitter, Green and Gold.
Have a brilliant time everyone, catch you in the New Year!

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

See you back her tomorrow with more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment