September 21, 2016

"Into the Woods" LO by Designer Zsoka

It's Hump Day! Woohoo!!

Here's Designer Zsoka's beautiful layout to get us over the hump!! :) 

Zsoka said this about her layout:


"Hey there scrappy friends, Zsoka here with you today with my take on this month's sketch and stash challenge! I followed the sketch pretty closely but replaced the circle with a hot air balloon die cut which is also my item from List Nr. 1. From List Nr. 2. I chose black and used it for my journaling. Then from List Nr. 3. I picked chevron and besides using chevron paper, I also chose a balloon cut file with chevron design. I paired my outdoors photo with the super cool outdoors line, Outfitters, from Pink Paislee. I added some wood veneer pieces from Freckled Fawn and Amy Tangerine, and a flair from A Flair for Buttons to finish off my page.
I hope I was able to inspire you in one way or the other. There's still time for you to participate in our challenge and win a great prize!
Thanks for stopping by today! See you next month!"


Here's another look at the September Sketch +3 Challenge: 
If you would like more information on this challenge 
or the September Stash Challenge, please check HERE.

Have such a great day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment