August 5, 2016

"Tracy Arm Adventure!" Layout by DT Sherri Caramico

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are sharing an amazing layout created by SOS Designer Sherri
inspired by the
August Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Sherri:
"I love non-sketch challenges as they allow me to get creative with odd size or large photos. This is one of my favorites from our cold, and rainy, but BEAUTIFUL day at Tracy Arm, on-board the Disney Wonder!
The book cover reminded me of "travel" so I dug through our vacation photos and selected this FUN shot from our Disney Alaska cruise in June of 2015. I so LOVE this shot of our family, at one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love to collect beautiful moments, don't you? For the added challenge, I used a FUN Mickey paperclip that I picked up in Disneyland earlier this year - LOVE IT!!

I hope you will play along with us this month with this FUN book cover challenge! 
I can’t wait to see what you will come up with!!"
http://shercara.blogspot.com/2016/08/august-scrap-our-stash-book-cover.html

Here's a look at the challenge
For complete details and rules, click HERE
And...here is the prize you are playing for this month
Link up your take on this challenge by Aug 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
to enter into our random prize drawing.  

Have a great weekend and make sure you stop in tomorrow to see
what our next designer has created to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment