April 25, 2016

"Today" LO by DT Marie

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We are kicking off the week with this fabulous layout from Designer Marie:
Marie said this about her layout:

"This month my +3 are jade, crimson and lavender. 
I've created my horizontal line with pieces of masking and joint tapes that I covered with white gesso. When it was dry, I added jade, lavendar and dark pink sprays to my composition using a brush. To complete my layout, I glued down a round resine shape, wire thread, tags, chipboard, flowers and red enamel dots.
At first I was a bit scared since I rarely use purple. But in the end, I really love my layout. Lavender brings a lot of softness to my page."


Here's the challenge:

For more information about this challenge, Click HERE.

Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, I love the colors and the texture! <3

    ReplyDelete