February 11, 2016

"Sweet" Layout by DT Marie Claire Rodier

Good morning!
Today's lovely feature is being shared by SOS Designer Claire, inspired by our
February Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Marie:
When I first first saw the book cover, I was immediately attracted to the moose and I knew I had to do a layout about my super sweet dog. He's such a big energic and hyperactive little fellow that when he finally rests, I have to run and grab my camera to get a few shots, since it usually last only a few minutes.

Since we had to integrate hearts to our layout this month, I chose this lovely Maggie Holmes paper as my background. I've added a thin layer of white gesso and on top of it, modelling paste through a stencil, stamping and stash of wood grain papers that mixed well with my picture. I've completed my layout with wired string, chippies and gorgeous flowers."

Here's the challenge:
We would love to see what you create inspired by our challenge.
Link up your entries by February 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) for a chance
to win this awesome prize from our sponsor

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment