January 11, 2016

Design Team Introduction ~ Marie Claude Rodier

Good morning!
It's time to meet another one of our new Design team members!
Today we are honored to introduce to you talented Designer
Marie Claude Rodier

Marie we are excited to have you on our team and we are looking forward to all of the beautiful inspiration you will 
be sharing with our fans!
Welcome to the Scrap Our Stash Team!
"My name is Marie Claude Rodier, aka Nini on most virtual forums. 
I’m a wife to a really nice man and mom to two very dynamic and smart boys of 5 and almost 8. 
We live in a small suburb near Montreal in Québec, Canada. I’m working in translation, trying to find the best French expressions and words that translate English concepts. I love to solve complex linguistic puzzles every day.

When I’m not working, I’m either cooking special recipes for my little ones or in my scrap room creating new layouts. I’ve started scrapbooking not long after my oldest son's birth, in 2008. I took a break for a few years (life could get really busy with a full time job and young kids!!!) and came back to scrapbooking in 2011. 
I’ve been totally committed to this hobby ever since. It became a real passion and sometimes an obsession!"
Marie's Blog: Nini Monde

As her first SOS reveal, Marie has created this stunning layout, inspire by our 




Marie:
"Here is my first layout as part of SOS DT team. I'm so proud to be part of it. smile emoticon 
When I first saw the inspiration, I was immediately attracted by the colors... blues are my favorite! 
Most of the time I'm using black and white pictures on my layouts, but when I saw this one in my stash, I knew it was meant to be.

I've used pastel oils, black modeling paste and white embossing powder to create my background. I've also used white gesso mixed with water to create splatters."

Inspired?  
Here is a look at the challenge, why not create a layout and show us how
this BOOK COVER inspires you:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

You have until January 29th to link up your entries for a chance
to win our January prize and/or a chance to be selected as one of our
January Design Team Top 3 Picks!!!

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you return tomorrow
ti meet our next Design Team member and to see what she has 
created to share with you!

Have a great week!


4 comments: