November 19, 2015

"Get Away" LO by DT Sherri


Hello Crafters!


Before we share with you the inspiration of the day layout, we just want to remind you that
tomorrow is the last day to submit your application to join our Design Team. 
For more information, click HERE.

Now onto today's inspiration….
Here is Designer Sherri's lovely layout:
Here's what Sherri said about her layout:
"For the Bingo Challenge, I selected the "G" Column for my layout - Wood, Sequins, Leaves, Kraft, and Flair ( I LOVE FLAIR!) I decided to flip the Sketch one turn towards the right, or clockwise. I'm not really sure why.... I just thought it would work better for the layout I had planned. We were blessed to have had the chance to spend a week in Paradise - aka - Beaches - Turks and Caicos Resort, with my husbands' brothers and sister-in-laws in October. It was a well needed and true "Get Away" from it all - filled with sunshine, food, laughter and lots of frozen mojitos!
I wanted to use up some of the DELICIOUS Simple Stories "Summer Vibes" Collection, that has been calling to me ever since I bought it at my Local Scrapbook Store.


I hope this inspires you to play along with us at SOS on this AWESOME Sketch and Challenge!!

Here is the link to my Blog for close-ups and details

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on this challenge and the November STASH challenge, CLICK HERE.
For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE

Happy Scrapping! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment