October 23, 2015

"Punk'd" Layout by Rochelle

Happy Friday everyone!
Today's featured layout is the awesome creation of Rochelle,
inspired by our
Rochelle:
"So I am not sure that these papers work well for what the layout is about but it worked for the colors in the photo and I used my old stash... which is always great , right? :)
This layout is why we scrapbook.... to preserve memories!! My daughter was given the opportunity to be on national TV on the show PUNK'D. Although not really an actress, she did play the part of a little girl punking Chris Brown! How cool is that? 
So I took a photo of the TV and HAD TO SCRAP IT!! 
In regards to the challenge, I used a metal camera paper clip for my stash item."


The sketch by Christine Meyer that inspired Rochelle's layout and don't forget if you are taking this challenge...you must add METAL!!!!!
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

And here is the prize our sponsor,
is offering our randomly drawn winner

You have until October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for a chance at winning this awesome prize!

Thank you for stopping by and come back later this morning when we will
be revealing a few more of our design team reveals inspired by our
ScarptoberFest Event!

Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment