December 26, 2014

"Happy Elf Playing in the Snow" Layout by DT Tanti

Hello!!!
Hopefully you all enjoyed a beautiful holiday with friends and family and ready to relax with a cup of a nice warm beverage, while you enjoy today's Design Team inspiration
created by DT Tanti, inspired by our 

"Merry Christmas everyone. 
I Hope you all had a wondeful Christmas celebration with your family and friends.
Now, let's get back to our challenge. 
I Love this challenge very much.
It helped me to use up my old christmas paper kit from SEI that I bought a long time ago. It's my first time that I didn't follow the sketch exactly. But I think it looks quite similar to the original."

Tanti, we are happy that you will be returning for another term!   Thank you so much for all of your support and the beautiful inspiration you have created to share with Scrap Our Stash!   Rochelle and I are looking forward to working with you again!!!!

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, please take this opportunity to leave DT Tanti 
some comment love below!

Below is the December Sketch.  I hope that you are able to carve out a little time to create a layout inspired by one of both of our December Challenges and link it up before 
December 29th, 11:59 PM (PST):
This month's randomly drawn winner will receive a 
$20 Gift Certficate to shop at 

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

1 comment: