August 10, 2014

"#selfiefun" LO by Claire Rambo

Hello!  DT Claire inspires us today with this beautiful bright fun layout:

Claire said this about her layout:
"I created this layout using Amy Tangerine Plus 1 pattern papers, die cuts, stamps, and stickers. My stash items are Maggie Holmes Crate Paper fabric frames. I embellished with a 2Peas wood veneer die cut and a couple of flairs along with Studio Calico hearts, Creative Embellishment hashtag wood veneers, a flair from Pretty Little Studio and Thickers foam alphas. 
My husband and I always take selfies since it is usually just the two of us. He is very proficient at taking them, while I still can't focus and center mine. These photos are from our trip to San Deigo, CA and we were attempting to get the skyline in the background. After many attempts, I finally took a panoramic photo of my husband taking a panoramic."


Have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment