March 1, 2014

Celebrating our 1st Birthday with a Stash A Thon!!!!!

Hello!!!!
 We are so glad you stopped by today to see what we are up to this month!!!!

March is special to us because it has been a year since Rochelle and I became co-owners of
Scrap Our Stash! 
 So to celebrate our first year we are going to change things up a little this month!
We are throwing a birthday party and inviting you and all your friends!!!

Welcome to our Stash A Thon Birthday Party!
 We want you to have fun while using up some of your hoarded new and old stash to create beautiful pages to share with us and instead of us receiving presents, we will be giving away weekly prizes
AND.... our sponsors this month will be providing a Grand Prize, 1st Place & 2nd Place Prize!!!!

We are hosting a total of 14 challenges which will be posted every other day starting March 3rd and you will have until April 5th to link up your entries!!!
However, you will want to complete and upload your entries as soon as possible because we are having a random prize drawing weekly and every entry that has been linked up is eligible for the weekly drawings!

For details and information on how the celebration will work, click HERE!!!

Join us in welcoming our sponsors this month, who will be providing the prizes the Grand. 2nd and 3rd place prizes to the winners of our Stash A Thon!!!
 Winners will be determined by the number of completed challenges by each participant, so the more challenges you complete the better your chances of winning!  
In case of a tie we will conduct a drawing.  

Welcome and Thank You to our awesome SPONSORS this month:

My Kreative Pursuits
My Kreative Pursuits is a new concept in scrapbooking kit clubs. Join our members-only buying club and enjoy discounts of 15-25% depending on your level of membership. Or purchase our monthly workshop kits, complete with full-color instructions to use it up and get it done! 

This month only, all Scrap Our Stash challenge participants are invited to join our buying club for FREE (membership is usually $25), and take 10% off any workshop kit by using code SOS10 at checkout.


My Kreative Pursuits is offering this awesome kit to our Grand Prize Winner:

~~~~ ** ~~~~

Paper Secrets 


Paper Secrets is an online scrapbook store located in Southern California.

I had been home with my son for a few years & was missing the challenge of work. Combining my love for scrapbooking & working with numbers with an interest in learning more about web design is how Paper Secrets came to be. I've learned ALOT & met some really AMAZING ladies along the way.

We do our best to offer the product you love most & always welcome special requests. Be sure to check out our blog for our monthly challenges, prizes & inspiration for our talented team of designers.
Kristi Beisel, Owner

Store:  http://shop.papersecrets.net/
Website:  http://www.papersecrets.net/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ShopPaperSecrets

Paper Secrets is providing this lovely Teresa Collins kit to our 2nd place winner:
 

~~~~ **~~~~

The Memory Nest

Hello Scrap Our Stash followers. I am Leslie the owner of The Memory Nest and I am thrilled to be sponsoring SOS this month. I am a stay at home mom turned small business owner. Raising my children for the past 11 years has been an amazing journey. In June of 2012, I decided to combine my SAHM duties with my dream of owning a scrapbook store. That began my small business venture of opening an online craft store to share my love of scrapbooking with you. I truly enjoy connecting and sharing with other scrapbookers! Hope you will stop by and say hi! www.thememorynest.com and...
Visit our blog:   The Memory Nest

The Memory Nest will be providing our 3rd Place winner a $15 gift card to go shopping, and we all like to shop!!!!

Moving right alone...

We are excited to announce and welcome our 
March Guest Designer
Denise Luscan
"Happy Birthday SOS! My name is Denise Luscan. I live in Florida with my Husband and our
5yr old son. I was introduced to Scrapbooking when a friend at work shared her new hobby
with me about a year after my son was born. I was immediately hooked! I have always been
into crafts but with a new baby and tons of photos, Scrapbooking soon became my favorite.
I just started my blog in September and have been enjoying being a part of the lovely Scrapping
community and playing along with all of these fun challenges. My style is pretty much CAS but I
am hoping to try new things and get a little messy this year:). 
Thanks you so much to Scrap Our Stash for having me as a Guest Designer!"
My Blog:  She Creates

AND...to kick off our Birthday Celebration…
 GDT Denise has created this fabulous Birthday inspiration to share with you:
This is what Denise shared about her layout:
"I wanted this layout to be fun, colorful and definitely convey BIRTHDAY so I
had to incorporate balloons! I thought of a Page Drafts sketch that was the
perfect inspiration for my LO (see my blog for link). The pictures are from
my little cousins 2nd b-day and I used mostly AC Hip Hip Hooray paper."

Thank you so much Denise for designing with Scrap Our Stash and being part of our celebration this month!!!

One more thing...My Kreative Pursuits has provided a little extra something for our members,
this awesome MME "Lost & Found ~ Record It" 6 x 6 Paper Pad!
All you have to do is (LIKE) My Kreative Pursuits Facebook Page and comment that Scrap Our Stash sent you,  by Monday, March 3rd 11:59 PM (PST), and we will enter your name in the random drawing for this RAK!!!
Winner for this drawing will be announced on Wednesday, March 5th!!!!

See ya on Monday for our first challenge and more of our Design Team"PARTY" inspiration!!!!

3 comments:

  1. great news!
    I wait for monday... i haven't FB :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thank you to all the sponsors and My Kreative Pursuits for the extra treat to get us started. Unfortunately, like Rita, I am not on FB. Bring on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete