February 27, 2014

"Us" Layout by DT Megan

Hello!
Today's fabulous inspiration is the creative work of DT Megan, inspired by our 
February Sketch with Stash Challenge:
Here is what Megan shared about her layout:
"For this layout, I scrapped a picture of my husband and I from the fall. I substituted doilies for the hearts in the sketch and added lots of layering. For the heart and arrow, I used wood veneers and colored them with chalk ink. I cut out the title and a few other elements from gold POW paper from American Crafts using my silhouette cameo. The products are mostly Maggie Holmes lines for Crate Paper."

You have until 11:59 PM (PST) tonight to create a layout inspired by either of our two challenges for an entry into our February prize drawing, sponsored this month by Frosted Designs!!!  
Complete both challenges and that gives you two entries into the prize drawing and/or you could be chosen as one of our DT Top 3 Picks!!!!
Click HERE for the February Challenges

You also have until 2-28-14 to get your shop on at Frosted Designs and take an additional 10% off of your purchase.  
 Use code SYS10 for an extra 10% off your purchase, including sale and clearance items!




1 comment: