February 9, 2014

"True Love" LO by DT Robin

Today Robin brings us this lovely inspiration:
Robin said this about her layout:

"I’m not much on romance, but I sure did enjoy making this layout. I used some very old stash and some pretty new stash.
S. - Stitching (machine, hand or faux), I hand stitched the word LOVE. The stitching stencil is from Amy Tangerine.
W. - Washi Tape-I don’t remember where that red bicycle Washi tape is from, but I love the look of it on my layout. Normally, I would think I have to have pictures of a bicycle or a bicycle riding trip on the layout to use that tape.
A. – Arrow-the arrow and outlined heart is from Freckled Fawn.
K. - Kraft paper/embellishment-the kraft background paper is also from Amy Tangerine. And the Kraft ticket is from Tim Holtz."


Make sure you stop by tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 


1 comment:

  1. very nice layout Robin.....the subjects look very familiar

    ReplyDelete