February 1, 2014

Stash Challenge #12 - S.W.A.K.

It's time to reveal our February Stash Challenge and introduce you to our February Guest Designer.
But first, we would like to say THANK YOU to the
Frosted Designs!!!!!
for sponsoring Scrap Our Stash this month.  
They are generously offering a $20.00 gift certificate to one lucky randomly drawn participant!

Frosted Designs started out as a challenge blog that encouraged crafters to share their cards, layouts and off the page projects. Over the past few years, we have met amazing people from around the world who share our passion... creating! Whether you like paper projects, mixed media or a combination of both, Frosted Designs is a place to come for encouragement, tutorials and now, supplies! We offer customizable monthly kits! You can decide what goes in your kit at no extra charge! And we are excited to announce that we are adding some new manufacturers to our store over the next few months..... 7 Dots, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Elle's Studio, Authentique, and so many more. Be sure to check in often to see what is new! To make your shopping a little more fun, we have a special discount just for you! Use code SOS10 for an extra 10% off your purchase, including sale and clearance items! (Offer expires 2-28-14)

Please take a moment to go by and visit Frosted Designs!

Now onto the challenge...
Your challenge this month:

Here's how this challenge works:
Create a layout with Red AND/OR Pink (50% of layout) with the following stash items: 
S. - Stitching (machine, hand or faux), W. - Washi Tape
A. - Arrow, K. - Kraft paper/embellishment

(Arrow, wash tape and kraft embellishments must be PREMADE/PACKAGED scrap products and each letter MUST be a separate item.)
DUE: 2/27/2014 midnight PST
You are allowed to add whatever else you want to your layout as long as you meet the requirements above.
And one more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!!

Not that we have shared with you the challenge and our February Sponsor,
we are excited to introduce you to our 
February Guest Designer
Sarah Moore

Hello! I am honored to be a guest designer for Scrap Our Stash! My name is Sarah Moore and I am a "Canadian Scrapbooker" from Williams Lake, BC! I have been married to my husband for 9 years! He's the best man ever and he's totally supportive of my scrappy addiction! I am the mama to 4 amazing boys who keep me busy, but also give me mega scrapping inspiration! I have been scrapping for as long as I've been married...(I started so I could make a wedding album). I love using all kinds of different textures and trends in my scrapbooks and I am always up for trying new things :) I'm really looking forward to branching off this year and making some altered items and I'm really excited to start my very first Project Life album in 2014 too! 
Blog:   My Life On Paper
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/smoore82designs

And here is Sarah's wonderful take on our February S.W.A.K. Challenge:
Isn't Sarah's layout fabulous! 
Now it's your turn to get your complete the S.W.A.K. challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for more Design Team Inspiration!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sarah's work! Such a talented scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this-the striped paper with the framing is fab! Thanks for introducing me to a new face too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies! I'm happy to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have problem con mr linky..
    here my LO http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/02/panettone-con-sorpresa-lo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining in from the Frosted Designs Design Team!! Linked my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challange. It was a great creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked up. This was such a fun challenge, thank you once again for helping me use my stash. Great inspiration from the DT as well.
    ClaireR
    Lasting Memories DT
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just uploaded my page!!! I am new to this site but am loving your challenges!!!! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi It was fun to create with your S.W.A.K. Have a nice day.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick question... Can the arrow be a stamp or does that not qualify? I just finished my LO then realized I may have broken the rules:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My page is uploaded; yet another great stash challenge!!! XOXO /Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable layout! Thanks for hosting a fun challenge; I am excited to participate in more and use of this stash of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete