February 3, 2014

"Love You" LO by Dulcinea

Today's fabulous inspiration comes from DT Dulcinea:
For this challenge I want to try a subtle ombre look. I painted the background using acrylic paint and gesso for a 50% pink look. For the SWAK challenge, I made a hand stitching word on a piece of cardstock for my title, I use some strips of gold washi tape for lining my title and embellish, I use some clips and stickers on an arrow shape, and a piece of kraft paper framing my niece picture. I want a romantic feel so I grab some stickers from Hello Again collection by Carta Bella, some daisies cut with my silhouette for a bit of texture and some “kraft” color sequins spread on my layout. I love the colors, I think it made the black and white picture pops. Now it's your turn, I want to see what you created with the challenge!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment