February 5, 2014

"Love is Happy" LO by DT Patricia

Today's wonderful inspiration is by DT Patricia:
This is what Patricia said about her layout:

So....I had to dig pretty deep in my stash for this, as I don't usually purchase themed paper. But thanks to my monthly kits from the ScrapRoom, I found some paper from the past! Yay! 


S - Stitching...never have done the real deal stitching, but took a shot with the faux stitching.
W - Washi, used one of my favorites, polka-dot.
A - Arrow, used 2 of those from a stash
K - Kraft paper (2nd matte on photo) and sticker embellishment.

Products used:
American Craft / Amy Tangerine Embellies
American Craft - "XOXO" Paper Line
Glitz & Glitter Border Stickers
Button Stick Pin
Bakers Twine
and some other odds & ends that had no name on the package.. 


For more information on this challenge click on the current challenges tab above! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this layout! You accented a great photo with just the right touch, Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete