December 2, 2013

"Expecting" LO by DT Carol

Today's inspiration comes from our DT member Carol.  
Here is her wonderful layout:
This is what Carol said about her layout:
So here is my page for our first challenge in December. I chose the word "FAMILY" from the word art because that is my favorite theme for scrapbooking! That is an old photo from when I was still expecting my youngest son. On the left part of my page you can see my 4 photo corners used as arrows. I hope you enjoy my layout! Can't wait to see what everyone else will create! For more details visit my blog!www.carolpxto.blogspot.com

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your layout Carol! Awesome photo and I absolutely love what you did with the photo corners. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout inspired me to do some stash busting too.

    ReplyDelete