October 11, 2013

"It's all in the Smile" LO by DT Kerry


Look at this gorgeous layout from DT Kerry! Fantastic job on the Tic Tac Toe challenge! 
Kerry said, "I do so love Tic Tac Toe challenges and it was so easy to choose from all the great options, I went for Washi tape, decorative pins and twine.
I have used all MME papers and the title is a MME die-cut too. The flowers were all fussy cut from the pattern paper and I jazzed up the plain tag with some twine.
The decorative pins have been wrapped in twine and placed near some banner strips that I made by sticking washi tape on some cardstock that I cut slightly wider than the tape, I wanted the banners to stick up a bit that's why I didn't just stick the tape straight onto the background cardstock.
I'm sure there is a combination of three to suit your taste and stash so why not join us in this fun challenge. Looking forward to seeing your choice. xx"

here's the Tic Tac Toe chart:

Click here for more information on this challenge.  You still have until the 29th to complete this challenge! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment