September 3, 2013

"Fun In Paris" Layout by Dulcinea

Hello Scrappy Friends!
Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Dulcinea!
Inspired by our "Oh, the Places We Go" Challenge, Dulcinea has put together a beautiful layout about her visit to Paris!
Need a skyline and cannot find one in your stash...check out Dulcinea's layout and see how she created the awesome skyline on her page:
This is what Dulcinea shared about her layout:
"I love travel collections. However, when I begin to do this layout, I realized I didn't have any in my stash. Since, I didn't get any in time for the challenge, I tried to think what I could do to give a trip idea without a single travel paper. So, I had this idea: hand stitching a Paris skyline silhouette for this since I love hand stitching. I got an image on google, printed and made some adjustments. With this done, I wanted to use some wood veneer transport embellishment to make my stitching city more interesting. I used some 6x6 paper for making cards using travel signage. I choose a train because I get there by train and a walking person because I walk so much on those days. It’s my way to give meaning on my embellishments. I used pictures of myself on this layout and journaled about the fun I have during those days in Paris"

Doesn't today's inspiration get your mojo going and thinking out of the box? 
You can find the challenge and details HERE!

Come back tomorrow for more of our daily inspiration!
Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful travel layout and love the bicycle! Great take on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the colors and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete