July 14, 2013

Introducing New Design Team Member, Manda Moore

happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope you have been enjoying a wonderful weekend!
Today is the last day of our DesignTeam Introductions.  
We are pleased to introduce to you:
Manda Moore
"I am a crafty girl and graphic designer who has a major love affair with pretty papers. I live in country Victoria, Australia. 

My mother and grandmother encouraged me to be creative from a very young age, whether it was colouring, painting or playing with clay and I have always loved art and design in some form or another. I started out in the world of paper craft by making cards and as the world of patterned paper and embellishments consumed me it was only a matter of time that I would discover scrapbooking and once I did there was no turning back. 

When I am not working or playing in my scraproom I love cooking, photography, travel and of course hanging out with my two kittens, Harry and Winston."

Manda's Blog:  Mandalika Designs

Check out Manda's amazing take on our 
Red, White and Blue Challenge:  
"Sky High"
Here is what Manda had to say about her layout:
"Red, white, blue and stars was perfect for my Empire State Building photo! Because the photo is B&W I used lots of white space so it didn't get lost in all the patterned paper. Stars were a bit of a challenge for me as it is not an embellishment I am drawn to and I didn't want them to be the main focus of the layout. After a dig into my stash I found some star brads and little stickers which I mixed in with my ink splatters"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrap Our Stash is so excited to have Manda joining our team!   You definitely will be inspired by her fabulous work!
Please join SOS in extending Manda a warm welcome by leaving a comment below!

Our new sketch challenge will be revealed tomorrow!  Make sure you stop by our blog to see the awesome sketch we have for you this month and also the fabulous layout our July Guest Designer, Michelle Duffy created inspired by the sketch!   

Have an awesome scrappy day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful take on the challenge! Love your paint splatters and stars. Look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love how the white background really makes your layout pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Manda! That is a very powerful take on the challenge...awesome photo and perfect amount of white space and color to compliment it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete