July 26, 2013

"Flag 13" LO by DT Lindsey K.

Hey Crafters!  Today Lindsey gives us great inspiration with this awesome layout. She did a great job with the paints and Stickles! Take a look: 

This is what Lindsey said about her layout: 
Bling all over! All bling no rhinestones; look! Layered bling from back to front: the splatters I literally did with my fingers (a mix of paint, water and Stickles) since I didn't have any mist in the right color blue. To mimic the circle on the sketch, I used Stickles as dots around the photos. Then those bright blue shiny things - I don't know what they are or where they came from, but I figured a bling-boy page was a good time to use them. Then I stuck on the one bling-brad I had, also in royal blue. For more on the background splatters and about this layout, please visit my blog!

You still have a few days to get your layouts uploaded to Mr. Linky on the side bar!  Click HERE to see the CURRENT SKETCH CHALLENGE and the RED, WHITE AND BLUE CHALLENGE - both due by July 29th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment