February 7, 2013

Anything Fuzzy ~ Tammy

Have you created your layout for our Anything Fuzzy challenge yet?   If not, here's more inspiration from DT Tammy to get you inspired.   

Here is what DT Tammy had to say about this month's challenge and getting FUZZY:
In this layout I found some ribbon that looks almost crocheted, I love it! The photos are of my oldest daughter who discovered the joys of playing with a roll of toilet paper--don't they all do that at some point? I used the goodies from an old Noel Mignon kit. 
...and here is what tammy created using her FUZZY stash:
Now it's your time to get FUZZY!
Click HERE for the challenge!!!

3 comments:

  1. That naughty cutie! True scrapper moms grab the camera first, right? Such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks as though she is having great fun :) And it makes a great scrap page - I like your choice of title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I like all the pink and the stitched hearts.

    ReplyDelete