November 28, 2012

Tear It by Tammy

I love the challenge this month because I forgot how much I like the look of torn paper--I haven't done it in so long. I love the way this layout turned out. These are photos of my three kids eating Thanksgiving dinner at their grandparents house back in 2010. I tore the paper and then inked the torn edges lightly. The paper is Bella Blvd and Jillibean Soup, and all the embellies are from Bella Blvd. Now it's your turn to give this challenge a try! Blogging Nov 29

6 comments:

  1. Your "sweet potatoes" are adorable! I love how tearing softens the lines of your layout. I am going to have to remember that idea. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos and layout! Your torn paper looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The torn papers add a lot to the layout and I like the blocks of words around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun huh! You did an amazing job. So simple, but sooo effective! Beautiful job Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy smiling faces and a great layout. You've done a terrific job of tearing the paper and I like the paper choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the torn edges. The white showing really adds to the deminsion. Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete