January 1, 2012

January NEW Challenge by Debbie P.

Design Team Member Debbie P. submitted this layout for the January NEW Challenge. She said:


My layout is about our girls and their New Year's Eve celebration. Super quick layout that used up some older product I had laying around.


Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge.  The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.

To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com


 All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is just so cute!! I love the photos you used. You can feel the emotion and the movement. And the clock is pure genius. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the girls with those confetti poppers.I guess they just were not too sure of what was going to happen when they set those off! LOL The large clock is a wonderful base for the photos! Looks like everyone had a great time bringing in 2005!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the starts and clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute - I love the clock face - I think I have that in my stash too! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy NEW year! I love that big clock on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like they had fun, you had the perfect paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, sometimes the simple ones are the best! love that clock and the action shots or your girls and the party poppers! K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout! I love the clock and stars in the background.

    ReplyDelete