October 5, 2011

Pagerize Wendy by Tamara

Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the Pagerize This challenge #14.  She said:

 I found these old Christmas photos of my family and thought it would be fun to scrap them together.



The coordinating papers and stickers came in a book, but I can't recall right now because it is up at the cabin. (sorry) I loved how everything blended together. I also added buttons and misc. ribbon.

Tamara
http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/


Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This # 14 challenge. See all the details HERE!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful layout Tamara!! Great vintage photos! Nice pagerize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your layout came out. Isn't it a great feeling to get those older photos scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pagerize! Love all the circle elements you have going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choice and I like the cluster in the upper right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pagerizing. Good job scrapping some old pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good for you to get some family photos scrapped! It can be hard to do when one has so many current photos. Nice take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete