October 27, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Wendy C.

Design Team Member Wendy C. submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge. She said:


I couldn't resist scrapping this adorable picture of my cousin's little boy. The hardest part was picking just the right "boy" quote. I ran across these fun little frog stickers and the quote "jumped" out at me. :)

Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!  

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this layout. The colors, the product choices, and of course the darling photo.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! The colors and all the elements work great together and that is an adorable photo! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! All those cute little frogs, the way you did the Oh Boy title and what a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! A very wonderful boy page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable photo and great page. I love the frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this - love the quote and the colors - they are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete