October 4, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Sue

Boy, have I got a resource for this challenge! Just so happens I have this ongoing mini-album. How handy is that? For my project, I chose a quote about another favorite hobby, reading.
The finished layout. Since the theme of the page is reading, I incorporated some alphabet paper and stickers onto the layout, as well as plenty of colorful visual triangles.
And here's the quote I chose: 
"The first time I read an excellent work, it is to me just as if I gained a new friend; and when I read over a book I have perused before, it resembles the meeting of an old one." - Sir James Goldsmith 
Now it's your turn to take the October QUOTE Challenge. See all the details here. Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright, happy colors in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I like how everything goes together and is laid out. Good choice of quote and I would love to open that quote book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous quote. Fabulous layout. Fabulous lifestyle to make time for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Love your visual triangle of blue circles and all the fun elements! Great subject and awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you have a whole album on Quotes!! What a great idea. I love to read and I should do a page about it too. Maybe I will even steal your quote!! LOL (jk) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is so bright and cheerful, and what a great quote. I love the idea of having a quote book too. I have mine - everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful and playful page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea for a mini album! Love the bright colors on this layout.

    ReplyDelete