September 10, 2011

September Grid Challenge by La Vikinga


Reader La Vikinga submitted this card for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

Hi; I live in Sweden and I didn't know exactly what "grid" meant,so I checked it up on Google Translation and got a word that means "net of squares" - so i made a card with pieces left over from my Bo Bunny layouts last winter. I hope it's a correct wayof making "grids" and that I can participate in the challenge.
 La Vikinga
 (real name: Charlotta)

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details  HERE!   

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. I love how everything pops!! This is the perfect interpretation of a grid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - you got the GRID idea! Love your colors.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Definitely got the right interpretation! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, this is a beautiful card! I love the paper you used. It is so lush and pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these vibrant colors! You did the grid design perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poi-fect Grid... and such YUMMY colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty grid card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete