September 30, 2011

Meet October Guest Design Team Member - Marie


I'm Marie! I've been crafting all my life, but have been an avid scrapbooker since early 2010. I started to scrapbook to document my husband and my first year of marriage, but it snowballed to a full time hobby and craft supply obsession! Later on, I dove into some card making as well! I consider my style to be versatile! I can do bright, color, fun projects and still be able to do some clean and simple pieces. I have also began to dabble into some 3D projects. I have a lovely 4 month old son, who is the inspiration on all my latest projects! I work full time as a mom and manager of a clothing store and still find time to craft in between!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute page!I love all those Hello Kitty accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congrats, looking forward to your creations in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, this is super duper cute!! I love Hello Kitty. Welcome to the team for October!!

    ReplyDelete