August 10, 2011

Pagerize Tammy by Wendy K.


Design Team Member Wendy K submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 12.  She said:

Out of all the things I have to do today, I chose to scrapbook and this challenge seemed the perfect fit to finish some papers from a paper pack. I turned Tammy's layout before Pagerizing. I changed out the circle photo for journaling. After finding the journaling stamp I realized there was a ticket with that same set so I added that too! I kept the "pieces" title and I also copied her border (using a punch for the first time!). Full details on My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #12. See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour palette and the extra touches...like the buttons on the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fall colors! Very pretty and a great take on Tammy's layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on my LO, and I love that you used the circle for journaling, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this layout - your color scheme is so warm and your embelishments are just the right touch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete