August 16, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Rhonda


Guest Design Team Member Rhonda submitted this layout for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

I finally found something I could re-do. My problem was not that I didn't have a LO that needed work, but finding extra photos/making copies was hard to do.  The background paper is from a ColorBok pad that is about a year old, the striped papers and "Sweet" sticker are from an OLD kit I bought on clearance a long time ago. I won the Thickers letter stickers in a blog giveaway, and the only new thing is the pop-up wave accent...and I didn't even buy it for the LO. It was a leftover in a pack of other beachy embellishments I used on something else. The old layout was pretty plain with some letter stamps and a sticker. I think the new LO reflects my son's SUNNY disposition better! Can't wait for more challenges.
Rhonda H.

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Both pages are cute - but have to admit I like the new one much better. How could you go wrong with such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, both layouts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute... with that picture how could they not be! Awesome Re-Do. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments. I have a confession...nothing on that LO was even glued down when I photographed it. I had had such trouble finding a pic I could re-do that I was running late getting it submitted. No worries, though. I have since "committed" and everything is glued down. I also wanted to paint a messy white edge all the way around the border, but, alas, couldn't find my white paint. See...things always work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are cute, but the re-do really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both layouts but the 2nd one stands out. Nice job on the re-do.

    ReplyDelete