April 28, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge

You know what I love about spring? The sun peeking out and the temperature getting warmer. Warm enough to wear a skirt or a dress! So when this month's Scrap Our Stash's April challenge was to incorporate sunshine into our craft, I was super excited.

So here is my creation using some old pattern paper in my stash, and some fun new stamps that I have acquired...


Just For You


The sun's rays are made using the Bitty Banner stamp set, and the fun radiating circle is the flourish flower from The Craft's Meow. Isn't it great to stretch those stamps?

Just For You

And a fun close-up of Little Frieda. A wonderful stamp created by The Craft's Meow. She is so sweet, don't you think? I love how she shyly looks over her shoulder...I think the sentiment "Just for You" is the perfect compliment.

Just For You

So here is hoping that you are enjoying the fun, warm weather & sun like Little Frieda. If you would look like to play along, Scrap Our Stash's April challenge is running until April 30. So hurry and bring on your Sunshine project! 


Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you stretched your stamps! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how you made the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! Love the Sun & how you repurposed your stamps! Very cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super adorable!! I just love that image and how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, love that sun, very imaginative use of your stamps. The little girl is coloured in beautifully, K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative way to make a sun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete