April 10, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Holly

Reader Holly submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

Hello!

Here is my ‘Sunshine” layout featuring my beautiful 4 year old niece. I went with bright, sunny colours and these photos were taken on a beautiful sunny day, when we were awaiting the arrival of her new little sister who was born early that morning.

I rarely use bright papers, so this was a great challenge for using one of those ‘scary’ patterned papers that I never know what to do with. Great challenge!
http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunshine-of-my-life.html
Thanks


Holly Connors


Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

10 comments:

  1. Love your bright colors - they go so well with those happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love those flowers and the way your photos just seem to sink into the page, really lovely, K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flowers are great- love the series of photos across the page- I love using up loads of photos doing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job with the bright papers! I like all the photos across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how this challenge is inspiring everyone to make such bright and cheery layouts!! Yours rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - love all the bright yellow - they go perfect with your cute pictures.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you placed all the photos in a row. Lovely pictures and I bet you're happy to have captured that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the way your title pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet layout! I like your title with the sun!

    ReplyDelete