October 8, 2010

Pagerize This Challenge

Rockin' Surfer by Joni is our 2nd Page to be "pagerized" in our  "Pagerizie This" Challenge.
Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you.
Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash.  The challenge runs through midnight central time on October 12th.  The "Pagerizer" (in this case Joni), will then choose a winner from all the entries.  The winner will be announced on October 13th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of October. Then on the 12th of November - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the "Pagerize This Challenge #3" and on and on it goes.

So your challenge - if you choose to accept it - is to use Joni's layout as your inspiration.

Winner Joni says: 

"First let me say how honored I am to be amongst such great talent here on the SOS blog!!!  You guys ROCK!!!  So, I have a fun little layout for you to PAGERIZE....

This polka dot paper is Lily Bee and the Die Cut paper is Sasafrass Mix & Mend. 
I used half of a die cut paper and painted the opposite side to give my photo a place to "rest" and tone down some of the print. 
I Layered 3 different Bazzill Just the Edge borders.  Some fun little embellie clusters at the end of my borders.  My son came up with the title since he's ON a ROCK....funny little 6 year old!!...but BRILLANT, I thought!

So, use the design, colors, black & white photo, borders, ocean theme.....whatever inspires you from this fun little layout!!!  I can't wait to see what you come up with"!!


This challenge is in addition to the regular monthly challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors. I have a TON of ocean pics too1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've thought of everything!

    I love this page - I'm going to attempt to Pagerize it! We shall see what I come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous lo! I love it! I hope I can Pagerize it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout Joni! This will be fun to lift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, congratulations on your win for September! I really like your layout and very much am looking forward to pagerizing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Joni, this is a great layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun challenge. Great page for inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni - Congrats :) can't wait to try my take on your cute LO. there are many fun elements on your page (the color, the LO, the sentiment placement, borders...).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange and teal! I bet you can guess what attributes I'll be pagerizing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, I like the distressed look in combination with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete