September 5, 2010

"Pagerize This Challenge - Libeeti


Guest Design Team member Libeeti submitted this layout for the "Pagerize This Challenge"  She said, "I took the theme on the lo of this chalenge as my inspiration - back to school, and scrapped my eldest's first day at school".

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge.  See all the details below.  You could be our next "Pagerizer" 
And how about taking the boarder punch challenge too.  See all the details below in September Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Cool layout! I really like that pp (what is it?). Did you use bubble wrap to make the awesome design on the paper?? This is really a nice scraplift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - I love all the colors - and all the interesting techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used so many circles. great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the neutral background with all the bright patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lo! Love the paint or stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the little hopscotch embellishment, perfect for a school layout!

    ReplyDelete