September 9, 2010

"Pagerize This" Challenge

First Day of Kindergarten by Kathy is our first Page to be "pagerized" in our new "Pagerizie This" Challenge.

Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something from the layout (such as the theme, or the color combination, or the way the title is attached). It's totally up to you.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash and a winner will be chosen on the 13th of September. The Challenge will last until September 12th at midnight Central Time. The Original Scrapper (in this case it will be me) will select a winner. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of September. Then on the 12th of October - the winner will be chosen by the winner of the September Challenge. And on and on it goes.

So your challenge - if you choose to accept it - is to use this layout as your inspiration. This challenge is in addition to the regular monthly challenge.

Posted by Picasa
Please email me at scrappinpsycho@live.com or leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Now, get busy "Pagerizing This".

13 comments:

  1. What a great double page layout! Love the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun two pager! I will make time to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome two pager!
    Love the challenge and its title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love them 2 page layouts..this is going to be a great monthly challenge..
    great layout to "pagerize"

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Double Layout! Cool! Time to get busy... Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bold title and the flow of the page. I can't wait to "pagerize" it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pagerized this already, I was so inspired!!! Couldn't resist!! I'll get it submitted soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Kathy. I feel overwhelmed. not sure what concept to lift, steal...pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way you made the "K" match the paper is very neat. I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented. I honestly think it ran out in the family before it go to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a good challenge. I really like what you've done for the two page layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this challenge looks like dear fun. if only i knew where to begin. i love your series of photos...like a fun photo strip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niko's first day of 2nd grade today - so now I am 2 of these layouts behind. Guess I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete