February 7, 2010

The Wall that Heals by Megan


Design Team member Megan did this layout for the February Challenge.
She said she originally tried to use only 10 photos, but ended up liking it better with 12 photos. So she used the number 10 for the layered accents. For the layers on the stars she used 10 larger gold star sequins, 10 small silver sequins, 10 stars punched from red/blue pattern papers, and 10 black brads.

Now it 's your turn. See all the details in February Challenge below. We'd love to see your take on this challenge.

11 comments:

  1. This looks great with all the pictures! The title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What memorable pages! I like the layout of your photos and how the rounded corners creates the impression of one large grouping. The border also adds a lot of detail in a simple way. I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Megan this is really striking. Great collage of photos and the focus is clear on each one of them. And the embellies and touches are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, this layout is wonderful! You did an amazing job with using multiple photos! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great with all of the photos. You did an good job balancing the layout between the photos and star embellishments. And I love that title that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trim around your photo collage. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. I'm always in awe of someone who can use so many photos on a layout so effectively. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was pretty sure I posted a comment here this morning!!!

    anyway, it doesn't hurt to compliment this great 2 pager twice!!!

    I love the trim on top and bottom, and how many pictures you were able to arranged so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan this is such a great lo! I love how many pictures you got on here and it still flows nicely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this two pager, I will be scrap lifting, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you got all these pictures on a 2 page layout! And I love the title! Great job!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete