January 30, 2010

January Challenge

U R Fabulous and Ort Farm - by Kimmarie
Kimmarie says " My mom bought me a paper pack from We R Memory Keepers, Tiffany. I love this pack because it came with all the pattern paper, letters and little extras. The white scallaped cardstock is DCWV. I just love these pictures that I took of my 9 year old daughter, Victoria. Her big sister, Sara, curled her hair for fun and I couldn't resist taking a bunch of pics with her hair like this.


Ort Farm

I bought this paper pack with my Michaels gift card that I got for Christmas. DCWV Farmer's Market. This is a simple layout I did with a picture of a momma pig feeding her young when we visited Ort Farm 2 years ago. I used my Cricut to cutout
the title and the journaling sticker was given to me in a Christmas swap.

Now it's your turn. Entries must be received by midnight tonight... See details below in January Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. These are great - I especially love the colors you used on the U R Fabulous page. It really brings out the colors in your daughter's eyes. I also like the title - I may just have to "lift" that one!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness how did I miss this?!? This is absolutely adorable! I love the fabulous colors in U R and your farm layout made me giggle. The little cherry piggy is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete