January 18, 2010

Hershey's Nugget Purses by KimmarieI received a gift card for AC Moore for Christmas so I decided to go and buy me some new goodies. While I was blog hopping, I came across a cute little/big project, depending on how many you make. I found a tutorial on how to make Hershey Nugget Purse http://site.scrapbookexpress.com/blog/?p=4204 by Kay. These little Valentine Treats are just too cute! I made 86 total, so my little treats weren't as detailed as Kay's. Most of them are put together except for adding the Hershey Nugget inside. I am waiting for my daughters to sign their names inside so I can seal them up. They will each give them out to their classmates instead of Valentine's Day cards. My husband told me that I must have too much time on my hands. I just laughed and said, "what else am I going to do at night while I watch tv."

Now it's your turn! See the January Christmas Gift Challenge below!

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are adorable! You have inspired me! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Maybe I'll have to make some of these for valentines too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmarie, these are just adorable. I keep putting doing my valentines off, but now you have inspired me to get them done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and look pretty easy to make! Thanks for sharing the tutorial too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea, so much more fun than just a cardboard printed Valentine! I've received one of these before, and as always you make them look easy! I'm sure they will be a hit at school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those boxes....I might use those for my son's Valentines...

    ReplyDelete